To celebrate our first season coming to an end we’re going to be hosting a Scotch Doubles Tournament. It will be a one day, double elimination event that is open for anyone to play in. Check out the rest of this post for more details! This is a one day tournament.
- Mike Vontobel (6) and James Capuno (4)
- Brandon Rodrigues (6) and Deryck Ali (4)
- Dan Pandolfo (5) and Chris Avila (5)
- Alex Herrera (5) and Joe Sanabria (4)
- Jay Harkness (3) and Kathy Hall (3)
- Stano Casole (4) and Ale G. (3)
- Matt (4) and Peter (4)
- Rob Kostecki (5) and Zibi Polacarz (5)
- Elvin Rodriguez (3) and Eddie Rodriguez (4)
- Scotch Doubles (Alternate shot)
- 1 Timeout per rack
- Max Combined Skill Level of 10 (APA Handicaps)
- If you do not have an APA Skill Level we will assign one to you
- Teams of SL10/9 will race to 4, SL8/7 will race to 3, etc..
- Double Elimination
- Entry Fee: $40 Per Team ($20 per player)
- Date: 10/19
- Locations: TBD (Stamford)
- Rules: APA 8 Ball
- Max Teams: 32
To register please let me (Brandon) know via Facebook, Text, Call, Email or in person. Send me your name, APA skill level, and your partners information.
If you do not have a partner, you can still sign up. We will put you on a list of players looking for partners and pair you up or let you get in touch with each other.
This will most likely be a one day tournament. We will start early on Saturday morning and finish by the evening. The final matches will be held at one location where we will finish off the night and have an award ceremony and after party.